18th & Union is always excited to add new members to its volunteer family! In addition to the established roles listed below, we’d love to explore your interests and ideas.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Running the box office (selling tickets, checking in audience members)
- Bartending (selling concessions and alcohol, MAST license needed)
- Theater maintenance (repairs, painting, facility management, etc.—occurs on an as-needed basis)
- Tech (running the board, hanging lights, etc)
Benefits to Volunteering
- Free tickets to co-presentations
- Networking with the arts community
- Being featured on 18th & Union’s social media
- Access to invite only events
The easiest way to get started is to fill out our volunteer survey, which helps us learn what types of opportunities you would like to hear about.
If you have an idea that you don’t already see on the list or have any questions about volunteering, please email our Volunteer Coordinator Anne at email@example.com.