The Hermit and The Chariot
Written and performed by Molly Tollefson
In the one woman show, "The Hermit & The Chariot," Greta, Molly Tollefson's great grandmother, comes back from the dead to discuss Molly's nebulous 20’s, what it means to be hopeful during the unhopefulest of times, and the Holocaust over a tarot reading.
August 27 - 28 (Runtime: 30 minutes)
Tickets (in-person & livestream): 18thandunion.org/the-hermit-and-the-chariot
We're Back! These are the current guidelines for attending shows at 18th & Union.
"I'm simply saying that life, uh... finds a way." ~Jeff Goldblum, Jurassic Park
18th & Union is inviting in-person audiences back to our performance space in Seattle's Central District! It's early days, and we're all figuring it out together, so here are some guidelines as of August 2021:
- All tickets must be purchased in advance. We'll expand to offer at-the-door ticket sales when we're able.
- Proof of vaccination will be required for entry into the venue.
- Masks are required while not eating or drinking.
- All venue staff are fully vaccinated and will be masked.
- All performers are fully vaccinated and will be masked when not performing.
- The audience will only be filled to partial capacity.
- There will be no late seating. If you're driving, please arrive in our neighborhood early enough to find parking.
- The bar will be open, but plastic & touch-free payments only. No cash accepted at this time.
- There will be no late seating. No exceptions.
- If you purchase a ticket to watch a show in person and change your mind, no matter the reason, we'll exchange your ticket so you can watch on the live stream.
And, oh yeah, in case it's a little hot outside....we have air conditioning in both our performance space and our lobby!