18th & Union: ON DISPLAY
A Summer Happy Hour Series | Voyeurs Welcome!
Every other Thursday @ 5-7 PM through August 26th
Enjoy the sights and interactive events in our front windows!
BONUS: Happy Hour! Enjoy naturally leavened pizza and drinks at Alexandra's Cafe next door.
- NEXT UP: July 29 - Glambrosia Salad (Drag Performance)
- August 12 - Interactive Window Drawing
- August 26 - TBA
For more information, swing by! Or check out the event page.
El Corrido de Poncho
Written and performed by Alfonso "Ponch" Campos
El Corrido De Poncho is a narco-corrido-puppet-musical about a musician who tries to help his community by standing up to the cartel and the life of drugs and violence.
August 6 - 14, 2021
Tickets (in-person & livestream): 18thandunion.org/el-corrido-de-poncho
Nikola Tesla and the Mother of Invention
Produced by Matheatre (https://matheatre.com)
Tesla was a brilliant inventor. She also had a son.
This musical exploration of Djuka Tesla and Nikola Tesla highlights the magnetic push and pull of family bonds and the branching currents of freedom and choice.
August 20 - 21 (Runtime: 60 minutes)
Tickets (in-person & livestream): 18thandunion.org/nikola-tesla-and-the-mother-of-invention
The Hermit and The Chariot
Written and performed by Molly Tollefson
In the one woman show, "The Hermit & The Chariot," Greta, Molly Tollefson's great grandmother, comes back from the dead to discuss Molly's nebulous 20’s, what it means to be hopeful during the unhopefulest of times, and the Holocaust over a tarot reading.
August 27 - 28 (Runtime: 30 minutes)
Tickets (in-person & livestream): 18thandunion.org/the-hermit-and-the-chariot
"I'm simply saying that life, uh... finds a way."
-Jeff Goldblum, Jurassic Park
We are so very happy to say it: 18th & Union is inviting in-person audiences back to our performance space in Seattle's Central District! It's early days, and we're all figuring it out together, so here are some guidelines as of July 2021:
- All tickets must be purchased in advance. We'll expand to offer at-the-door ticket sales when we're able, but for now please purchase your tickets online.
- All in-person audience members must be fully vaccinated. We won't ask for proof, but we will ask you to verify that all members of your group have been vaccinated when you arrive at the theater.
- Since all artists, staff and audience members will be vaccinated, face coverings are optional.
- The bar will be open (!). Plastic payments only please, no cash accepted at this time.
- There will be no late seating. No exceptions.
- If you purchase a ticket to watch a show in person and change your mind, no matter the reason, we'll exchange your ticket so you can watch on the live stream.
And, oh yeah, in case it's a little hot outside....we have air conditioning in both our performance space and our lobby!