Sugar Plum Gary
August 15 @ 7:00 PM
All times in Pacific Daylight Time.
"Christmas in July" in August
Sugar Plum Gary is a "Santanist" in red footie pajamas who has been possessed by the Christmas spirit and brought to life by award-winning and somewhat-beloved comedian and storyteller Emmett Montgomery.
Gary returns to 18th & Union for a special summer version of a beloved Seattle Holiday Tradition to remind us that the terrifying cosmic wonder of Christmas is forever and everywhere.
No matter what the calendar says, SANTA IS ALWAYS WATCHING.
Choose from two types of tickets:
Watch the show from the comfort of your home or wherever you want to be.
18th & Union is beginning to host audiences again! We're going slow, and only filling to partial capacity. Please note the following guidelines:
- Proof of vaccination will be required for entry into the venue. Masks are required while not eating or drinking.
- All venue staff are fully vaccinated and will be masked. All performers are fully vaccinated and will be masked when not performing.
- The audience will only be filled to partial capacity. There will be no late seating.
- Concessions are available; contactless payment only, no cash.
- We have air conditioning and a ventilation system that transfer the air approximately every 5 minutes.
If you purchase a ticket to watch the show in person and change your mind, no matter the reason, we'll exchange your ticket so you can watch on the live stream.